Packed full of wonder ingredients aimed at improving the texture of the skin and reducing fine lines and wrinkles, anti-aging skincare products require the right packaging materials to ensure the integrity of their formula is protected. To ensure the continuing efficacy of anti-aging products, innovative packaging designs are vital. Here are the benefits of using innovative packaging for your wrinkle busting products:
- Preserves product integrity: Exposure to air and sunlight can degrade the active ingredients in products. One example of an innovative packaging solution is the airless pump, as it protects the product from external contamination, ensuring its potency is preserved.
- Increases the shelf life: Traditional packaging solutions could lead to the premature degradation of a product, meaning it’s shelf life is reduced. On the other hand, a modern packaging method that’s been expertly designed using the newest technology allows for the better preservation of a formula, thus extending its lifespan. This is particularly important for anti-aging products, as its vital that the active ingredients remain potent over an extended period so that the product can have the desired effect.
- Enhance product hygiene: Dipping fingers and brushes into jars can lead to the product becoming contaminated by bacteria. This undermines the efficacy of anti-aging products, by encouraging the growth of harmful bacteria that could lead to skin issues such as adult acne. Innovative packaging solutions, such as dropper bottles, allow for the right amount of product to be dispensed, without the risk of the user contaminating the remaining product.
- Interactive packaging: Recent advancements in technology have paved the way for brands to incorporate interactive elements in their packaging design. Brands can include QR codes on their products that can be used by individuals to virtually try out products, or even receive personalized skincare recommendations.
- Increased sustainability: In this day and age, there’s an ever-increasing focus on sustainability. Therefore, it’s important for brands to adopt the use of sustainable packaging materials in order to stand out from competitors. Recent product innovations has led to the development of fully recyclable plastic packaging solutions, such as our Infinity Series. Alternatively, companies can opt for using packaging made from sustainable materials, like bamboo or biodegradable
If you’re looking for innovative packaging solutions for your personal care brand, then don’t hesitate to contact us to speak to one of our packaging specialists, and we’ll be more than happy to advise you on the best solutions for your products.