Packaging Matters to Your Brand
When you have a vision for your project, you want to be able to share that vision with a company that understands. At APG, we understand cosmetics packaging in a way that few other companies do. With over 20 years in the industry, we know our way around the industry, both locally and globally.
Packaging matters. In fact, research has found that 33 percent of consumers will reject a product if they don’t like the look of its packaging. On a very basic level, consumers make decisions about brands based on what they look like from their custom eyeliner packaging to the shape of their shampoo bottle. Consequently, your packaging is not a frivolous investment.
Don’t Get Lost
The cosmetics industry is huge and it’s easy to get lost amidst the competition. Your packaging is your first impression. If it grabs your customers’ attention, you have succeeded in breaking through the noise. If not, your products may sit on the shelf.
From custom eyeliner packaging to a creative and quirky take on a spray bottle, we have been at the forefront of innovative and trendsetting custom design and offer unique solutions for packaging your products that will get them noticed.
Experience and Trend Insight
At APG, we have the experience and trend insight to understand brands and how they translate to customers. Our designers will help you stand out from the crowd and connect with consumers with our custom brand-defining packaging. We can
- Help you define your brand, your message and your ideal customer. The packaging you are about to create should be designed around that customer.
- Assist you in understanding current trends and how they convey your message. Trends are good but they can also be limiting. Do you want to go for cutting edge or timeless? We discuss this with you and offer pros and cons.
- Offer style solutions with custom elements such as colors, fonts, finishes. These may seem insignificant but are extremely important to building a brand.
- Discuss with you what information you need to include on your packaging
- Discuss with you the fundamentals of each packaging type from airless bottles to custom eyeliner packaging.
- Discuss with you the benefits or disadvantages of materials when it comes to your unique product.
- Offer options for design, printing and labeling and how they may hold up on the product or affect your bottom line. A product that is exposed to heat or steam should have labeling that can stand up to its environment. Embossing has a more luxurious appeal yet can add to your cost per package.
- Discuss how different packaging options can affect shipping costs.
We Take Pride in Our Ability to Get You Noticed
From full makeup palettes to custom eyeliner packaging, we have it covered. When you need a custom product, APG takes pride in our design, manufacturing and finishing capabilities that will make your product get noticed. Our ability to analyze and predict trends in the industry and our ability to get products to market before the competition help you stand out from the rest.
Our customization options include
- Heat transfer labels
- Spray frosted
- Spray gradient
- Spray mirrored
- Spray inner
- UV Metallised
- Ocean plastic
- Amazon certified
With our years of manufacturing and custom design expertise, our global footprint, the ability to get your product to market in a timely fashion and our insight into current and future trends, we are the packaging partner that many major brands worldwide have trusted with their important projects. Let us do the same for you.
For information about our product line or a project customization, call us at (626)385-5858 or email us at sales@apackaging group.com.