In the highly competitive world of beauty and skincare, packaging plays a crucial role in catching the eye of potential customers. Well-designed and unique packaging can help brands stand out on shelves and online stores. To help you design packaging that will appeal to your target market, we’ve put together a list of unique customization ideas.
• Heat transfer printing: When it comes to beauty and skincare packaging, heat transfer printing is an affordable way be used to print a company logo or a product’s name, and it looks more impressive than a sticker. Additionally, the technique can be used to print logos and patterns onto packaging.
• Hot Stamping: Futuristic looking packaging – with a metallic touch - is becoming increasingly popular. To achieve this, hot stamping can be used. This is a technique that uses heat and pressure to transfer a foil design onto the packaging. The foil can come in a variety of colors, including gold, silver, and holographic. Hot stamping is also an excellent way to add a touch of luxury and elegance to beauty and skincare packaging.
• Interactive packaging: Designed to engage customers, interactive packaging also allows for additional functionality. For instance, a QR code can be included on the packaging to discover more about the brand, or discover a video tutorial on how to use the product. Augmented reality is another example of interactive packaging, allowing brands to relay information through 3D content.
• Pearlescent finish: A pearlescent finish can be used to create a subtle yet eye-catching effect on packaging. It can be applied to the entire packaging or to specific areas, such as the company logo or product name. Pearlescent finish is particularly effective on packaging that is made from plastic or glass.
• Minimalistic Packaging: Minimalistic packaging can be both elegant and practical. A simple design with clean lines and a monochromatic color scheme can create a sophisticated look that stands out in a cluttered market.
• Sustainable packaging: Consumers are becoming more aware of the impact of packaging waste on the environment and are looking for eco-friendly options. Brands can use sustainable materials such as recycled paper, bamboo, or glass to create sustainable packaging that's both beautiful and environmentally friendly.
At APG, we have a variety of options available for customising packaging for our clients. Our full range of custom solutions can be discovered on our website. Get in touch to discover the ways we can help your products stand out from the crowd.